King's College in New York is styling itself the first U.S. institution to allow students to pay for their tuition with the cryptocurrency bitcoin, The New York Times reported. The Christian liberal arts college, located in lower Manhattan, enrolls about 500 students. A semester at the college will cost about 27.6 bitcoins (or $15,950), based on Friday afternoon's exchange rate.
- Church and State
- 'To Gather From the Air a Live Tradition'
- Students fuel interest in bitcoin in higher education
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Hampden-Sydney, Lafayette, LeTourneau, Middlebury, Roosevelt
- Predictability and Its Costs
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- The Academe Awards
- Quick Takes: Another Term for NEH Chair, Evangelical College in NYC Wins Accreditation Fight, New Colorado Leader Cuts Jobs, Texas Settles Patent Suit
Search for Jobs