Several buildings sustained damage when a tornado struck the University of Wisconsin at Platteville Monday evening. There were no fatalities or serious injuries, but damage assessment is continuing. University officials said that they were committed to being open on time for students who arrive in the fall.
- Social media threatens civil discourse between administrators and students (essay)
- Southern accreditor drops one college, puts four on probation
- Lawmakers FAFSA simplification legislation, as HEA reauthorization in Senate heats up
- Digital tools to help campus administrators do their jobs (essay)
- Extreme Storm Damage at Ursuline
- Complaints About Timing of Political Science Meeting
- Art College May Merge Into Southern New Hampshire U.
- Academic Minute: Healthy Concession Stand Swap
Search for Jobs