After a torrid first quarter of 2014, investments in ed tech have cooled off, according to an analysis by EdSurge. Ed-tech companies are still on track to raise more than $300 million between April and June, though that figure is nowhere near the more than half a billion dollars raised during the first three months of the year. The total number of investments also dropped from 88 to 59.
- Top Ed-Tech Trends of 2012: The Business of Ed-Tech
- In an unsettled ed-tech market, investments are easily found
- 7 Reasons Why I'm Excited about edSurge
- Closing In on $2 Billion In EdTech Investments
- Investments in ed-tech companies reach new high in first half of 2015
- EdSurge's Venture Funding
- Top Ed-Tech Trends of 2012: The Politics of Ed-Tech
- "The Ed-Tech Establishment"
Search for Jobs