Apple will this month continue the gradual expansion of its course management system, iTunes U. In an update expected to roll out around July 8, the company will finally add discussion forums, enabling students and instructors to discuss the course without leaving the app. Instructors will also be able to build courses directly on their iPads without having to use a computer.
- Does the ITunes U Courses App Update Fall Short?
- iTunes U As a Niche Program LMS Replacement?
- 8 Ways That Apple Could Improve The iTunes U App
- How Big a Deal Is Apple's iTunes U Course Manager?
- 3 Conditions Where 1:1 iPad Programs Make Sense
- A (Second) iTunes U Courses Wish List
- 6 Reasons Why The iPad Pro Might Be A 1:1 Program Game Changer
- 5 Reasons to Choose the iPad Mini for One-to-One Programs
Search for Jobs