- McCaskill says her survey shows colleges 'falling short' on dealing with sex assaults
- Research universities say they'll conduct sexual assault surveys amid federal pressure
- McCaskill says legislation could seek tougher penalties for colleges on sexual assaults
- Senator McCaskill Says Higher Ed Lobbying Group Interfered With Her Sexual Assault Survey
- NCAA: Athletics departments shouldn't oversee investigations of sex assault allegations
Audio: U. of Texas Battle and Senator's Survey
July 14, 2014
New on "This Week," Inside Higher Ed's podcast on the events of the week:
- A discussion with Hunter Rawlings III, president of the Association of American Universities, on the push to oust Bill Powers as president of the University of Texas at Austin.
- A discussion with Laura Dunn of SurvJustice and Kevin Kruger of NASPA: Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education on Senator Claire McCaskill's study of how colleges prevent and respond to sexual assault.
To sign up to receive an email alert about each week's program, please click here.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Port Arthur, TX
New York, NY
Mount Wachusett Community College is an accredited, public two-year institution serving 29 cities and towns in North Central Massachusetts. The 269-...
Del Mar College empowers students to achieve their dreams. You’ll find quality programs, individual attention, outstanding instruction and affordable...