Audio: U. of Texas Battle and Senator's Survey
July 14, 2014
New on "This Week," Inside Higher Ed's podcast on the events of the week:
- A discussion with Hunter Rawlings III, president of the Association of American Universities, on the push to oust Bill Powers as president of the University of Texas at Austin.
- A discussion with Laura Dunn of SurvJustice and Kevin Kruger of NASPA: Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education on Senator Claire McCaskill's study of how colleges prevent and respond to sexual assault.
To sign up to receive an email alert about each week's program, please click here.
- McCaskill says her survey shows colleges 'falling short' on dealing with sex assaults
- Research universities say they'll conduct sexual assault surveys amid federal pressure
- McCaskill says legislation could seek tougher penalties for colleges on sexual assaults
- New book details U of Montana's, city's mishandling of sexual assault
- Senator McCaskill Says Higher Ed Lobbying Group Interfered With Her Sexual Assault Survey
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Rock Hill, SC
Change the world. And yourself. Stanford University has changed the world, over and over again. We are one of Silicon Valley's largest employers -...
Predicting the future is not an easy thing to do. In its place, Western New Mexico University has set out to transform it. At a glance, WNMU looks...