Desire2Learn's learning management system now has a name: Brightspace. The company had previously referred to the system as its "integrated learning platform." The name change, along with partnerships with IBM, Microsoft and five major publishers, were announced during Desire2Learn's user conference in Nashville this week.
- U. Miami postdoc wants to bring science to the masses
- Appeals court upholds U. of Texas affirmative action policy
- Academic Minute: Cryptographic Key Security
- Book offers tips to make academic meetings not just bearable, but productive
- UC System reconsiders policy barring discrimination against non-American researchers
- Review of Darin Weinberg, 'Contemporary Social Constructionism: Key Themes'
- Essay on adjunct duties after a course is over
- Next Steps for E-Texts
Search for Jobs