A U.S. Department of State database has been experiencing “significant performance issues, including outages" since last Saturday, resulting in delays for applicants for U.S. passports and visas, the Associated Press reported. A State Department spokeswoman, Marie Harf, said that the problem is global and is not specific to any one country or visa category. Harf said the department is working to correct the problem.
- Groups raise concerns that British human rights activist is being blocked from entering U.S.
- Impediments to Art Exchange
- Essay explores immigration issues for traveling faculty members
- Entry Requirements
- Visa Crisis Over, State Dept. Claims
- Study finds scientific benefits from labs that are internationally diverse
- New Challenge on Visa Denials
- Falling Behind in International Education
Search for Jobs