Inside Higher Ed is today releasing a free compilation of articles -- in print-on-demand format -- about strategies for recruiting, retaining and graduating nontraditional students. The articles involve a wide range of institutions, the use of technology and different curricular approaches.
This booklet is part of a series of such compilations that Inside Higher Ed is publishing on a range of topics.
On Thursday, September 11 at 1 p.m. Eastern, Inside Higher Ed editors Scott Jaschik and Doug Lederman will conduct a free webinar to talk about the issues raised in the booklet's articles. To register for the webinar, please click here.
- Educating Nontraditional Students
- Compilation of Articles on Critical Thinking
- New Compilation of Articles on the Flipped Classroom
- New Compilation of Articles on the Completion Agenda
- The Quest for Critical Thinking
- The Future of Student Loans: a Collection of Articles
- Globalization in Higher Education
- Globalization of Higher Education: A New Compilation
Search for Jobs