York University, in Canada, has been removing leaflets from campus that have angered many students, CBC News reported. The material appears to come from an anti-immigrant group and features photographs of York in the 1960s, claiming that the university was "100 percent white" in that decade and that it may soon be majority minority.
- The Argument Left Unsaid About Foreign Students
- The Volatility of International Student Flows
- Slap on the Wrist at Columbia?
- Hog Wild!
- Essay on deadling with racist ideas of international students
- Researchers in Switzerland lose out due to country's vote on immigration
- Quick Takes: Labor Leader for Labor College, Expansion Disputes, Kaplan Expands in China, Penn Prof Pleads Guilty, Med School Ends Use of Live Dogs, Uproar at Oxford, Transgender Homecoming King
- Quick Takes: Punishments in VCU Degree Scandal, College Tries to Find Anonymous Critic, Fresno State to Pay $605K to Ex-Coach, Missing Regents at Morgan, Ethics and Football Tickets, Town vs. Gown, Cats vs. Coyotes, Campaign Silliness
Search for Jobs