York University, in Canada, has been removing leaflets from campus that have angered many students, CBC News reported. The material appears to come from an anti-immigrant group and features photographs of York in the 1960s, claiming that the university was "100 percent white" in that decade and that it may soon be majority minority.
- Howard Students' Response to Michael Brown Death
- Cary Nelson faces backlash over his views on a controversial scholar
- Academic Minute: Growing Rates of African Beer Consumption
- Security Fears Shut Tripoli U.
- Colleges award tenure
- Britain considers the situation of university graduates in jobs that don't require degrees
- Some colleges embrace, tepidly, federal scrutiny on campus sexual assaults
- Advice for professors on starting over at a new college, Part 1 (essay)
Search for Jobs