Security Fears Shut Tripoli U.
August 15, 2014
Security concerns are preventing the start of the academic year at Tripoli University, The Libya Herald reported. The campus is open only for students with specific administrative needs, such as obtaining permission to study abroad.
- Nation-Building From the University Classroom
- Restoring Centers of Intellectual Activity in Libya
- Michigan State's Libya Ties
- Expanding Student Choices in Study Abroad
- Thousands More Iraqi Students Abroad?
- Study Abroad Isn't Just for White Students
- Let My Students Go
- Increasing number of universities are creating international health, safety and security-related positions
Search for Jobs
North Dartmouth, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
More than YOU might expect It's hard to describe Potomac State College because we don't really fit neatly into any category. It's almost easier to...
As the City College of San Francisco moves into the twenty-first century, our foremost vision is that we will continue to value and foster superior...