Security Fears Shut Tripoli U.
August 15, 2014
Security concerns are preventing the start of the academic year at Tripoli University, The Libya Herald reported. The campus is open only for students with specific administrative needs, such as obtaining permission to study abroad.
- Cary Nelson faces backlash over his views on a controversial scholar
- Anger Over Racist Leaflets at Canadian University
- Some colleges embrace, tepidly, federal scrutiny on campus sexual assaults
- Plagiarism Allegations on Textbook's Definition of Plagiarism
- Academic Minute: Growing Rates of African Beer Consumption
- Essay on why English departments should teach and embrace young adult fiction
- Howard Students' Response to Michael Brown Death
- Desire2Learn Announces $85 Million Financing Round
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Stone Ridge, NY
Central Carolina Technical College is a comprehensive, public, two-year institution of higher education that is dedicated to fostering a positive...
Founded in 1830, the University of Richmond is one of America's premier private universities. The University blends the intimacy of a small college...