Roosevelt University, facing financial difficulties, has decided to shrink its suburban campus down to one program (pharmacy) and to focus on its main campus in Chicago, Crain's Chicago Business reported. The move comes amid faculty complaints about the university's financial decisions, and declines in enrollment.
- Quick Takes: Arrests at TA Rally at NYU, Halifax Community College President Defends Job, Ky. Judge Picks Student Body President
- Athletic Revival
- Aiming Too High
- Enrollment Decline Challenges a Private College
- The Hopped-Up Conference Hopper
- Wartburg College and other liberal arts institutions make drastic cuts, challenging their identities as liberal institutions.
- Quick Takes: UC Plans to Bolster Aid, Free Speech and Ohio Trustees, Layoffs at Oxford Press, Teaching Integrity to Grad Students, Joint Degrees (Internationally), Idaho Reversal on Gender-Neutral Housing, Canadian Protest Over Ayers, Vanderbilt Honored
- Colleges consider how flexible to be with students protesting killings of unarmed black men
Search for Jobs