- The Pulse podcast: Interview with Sonic Foundry's Sean Brown
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
- Pulse podcast examines Blackboard Analytics for Learn
- The Pulse podcast features interview with Mark Strassman about Blackboard Ultra
- The Pulse podcast discusses use of Citrix tools in higher education
- Pulse podcast features interview about Ensemble Video
- The Pulse podcast features part two of interview with Blackboard's Jay Bhatt
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
The Pulse Podcast: Charley Miller of TouchCast
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features an interview with Charley Miller, head of product at TouchCast, a new video production software.
Miller talks with Rodney B. Murray, host of The Pulse. They discuss how TouchCast differs from other video editors and its possible uses in the classroom.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Search for Jobs