Five Hofstra University students have been arrested -- and have denied all charges -- in what police say was an unusual robbery attempt. Newsday reported that four students attempted to rob and threaten a fifth student. According to authorities, the four students were attempting to punish the fifth for selling them cocaine that was of inferior quality.
- Major Drug Bust on Campus
- How institutions handle drug violations varies greatly
- 'Safe Campus' Notions Gunned Down
- Warrantless Dorm Search Upheld
- Warrantless Dorm Search Rejected
- Prescriptions and Prevention
- Drug use and attitudes about entitlement among athletes
- Review of Jonathan Simon, "Mass Incarceration on Trial"
Search for Jobs