Five Hofstra University students have been arrested -- and have denied all charges -- in what police say was an unusual robbery attempt. Newsday reported that four students attempted to rob and threaten a fifth student. According to authorities, the four students were attempting to punish the fifth for selling them cocaine that was of inferior quality.
- Banned in Boston
- MIT Police Charged With Dumping Student Newspaper
- Court Upholds Dismissal of Delaware State Professor
- We Need a New Kind of Institutional Aid
- Who Deserves a Special Seat on Student Government?
- When You Don't Want to Teach That Course
- Harvard Encourages Learning ... for the Sake of Learning
- New Student Assignment: Helping the CIA Recruit
Search for Jobs