Supporters of Zotero, a popular tool for scholars to save and organize digital resources, are celebrating the dismissal by a Virginia judge of a suit by Thomson Reuters over the use of software in the project. Zotero is based at the Center for History and New Media at George Mason University. The suit had frustrated many scholars, who viewed it as interfering with a valuable tool.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Centenary College of La., Hiram College, Johnston CC, Pacific U. (Ore.), Tarleton State U.
- The Mistakes to Avoid
- Home Dissection Kits and More
- Quick Takes: Rich Students and Poor Students, Endnote Creator Sues Over Zotero, Shortage of Marine Scientists Projected, Another Strike in Canada
- Mark of Zotero
- Return of the Mark of Zotero
- Competencies Over Courses in Medical Education
- The New Student Excuse?
Search for Jobs