The Educational Testing Service has announced that it is resuming registrations in Iran for the Test of English as a Foreign Language and the Graduate Record Examination. New United Nations sanctions against Iran led ETS to cut off registrations as the testing service could not process funds coming from the country. Now, ETS has a new arrangement in place to process credit and debit cards in Iran in ways that do not violate U.S. enforcement of the sanctions.
- U. of Michigan Is Latest TOEFL Challenger
- CFPB opens wide-ranging inquiry into campus debit cards
- Consumer bureau issues initial findings on college debit card deals
- UMass will not admit Iranian students to certain science and engineering programs
- Higher One agrees to $15 million settlement to resolve charges over fees
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories