The Educational Testing Service has announced that it is resuming registrations in Iran for the Test of English as a Foreign Language and the Graduate Record Examination. New United Nations sanctions against Iran led ETS to cut off registrations as the testing service could not process funds coming from the country. Now, ETS has a new arrangement in place to process credit and debit cards in Iran in ways that do not violate U.S. enforcement of the sanctions.
- A Separation and a Return
- Wildcat Scratch Fever
- No Christianity Please, We're Academics
- In Whose Interest?
- ETS Suspends TOEFL Registration in Iran
- Female Instructor Barred From Teaching at Muslim University Without Burqa
- Support for Plaintiffs in Title IX Suit Against Delaware State
Search for Jobs