To submit your captions for February's cartoon, please click here. The three entries deemed most clever and creative by our experts' panel will be put to a vote by our readers, and the winner will receive a $100 Amazon gift certificate and a copy of the cartoon signed by Matthew Henry Hall, the artist.
Click here to vote on the three captions nominated as finalists for our December cartoon.
And congratulations to the winner of the Cartoon Caption Contest for November, Joe Broderick, grants facilitator for social and behavioral sciences and international programs at Rutgers University. Find out more about him and his submission here.
- Cartoon Caption Contest Turns 4 (Months Old)
- News From Our Cartoon Caption Contest
- A New Cartoon Caption Contest
- Cartoon Caption Contest Comes Around Again
- Weigh In Now -- May's Cartoon Caption Contest
- The Last Cartoon Caption Contest of 2015
- The First Cartoon Contest of 2015
- Cartoon Caption Contest: Time to Play
Search for Jobs