Khan Academy last week released its first batch of videos to help students prepare for the revised version of the Medical College Admission Test, which will debut in 2015. The 150 videos were created by the winners of a student competition hosted this year in collaboration with the Association of American Medical Colleges and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, a public health organization. The videos have been fact-checked by the AAMC. New videos will be added to Khan Academy's MCAT page over the course of 2014.
- Colleges use FAFSA information to reject students and potentially lower financial aid packages
- Essay on the need for a new, innovation-focused accreditor
- Online course providers increasingly using the term 'learning experience'
- Tensions over gay rights at two religious colleges
- Essay calls for faculty members to learn how to advise students on non-academic matters
- Colleges start new academic programs
- Peking U. Offers Defense of Controversial Firing
- Brown U. Rejects Call to Sell Holdings in Coal Companies
Search for Jobs