Khan Academy last week released its first batch of videos to help students prepare for the revised version of the Medical College Admission Test, which will debut in 2015. The 150 videos were created by the winners of a student competition hosted this year in collaboration with the Association of American Medical Colleges and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, a public health organization. The videos have been fact-checked by the AAMC. New videos will be added to Khan Academy's MCAT page over the course of 2014.
- Stanford University and Khan Academy use flipped classroom for medical education
- Khan Academy ponders what it can teach the higher education establishment
- MCAT is changing how it tests would-be physicians
- Revamping MCAT and Pre-Med Education
- Appeals Court Rejects Use of State Law to Demand Time Extensions on MCAT
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories