The University of Oregon has discovered that some employees working on federal grants padded their pay by putting in for hours they didn't work, The Oregonian reported. The university has already repaid the government $330,000 as a result, and officials said that there are other employee pay records that are still being investigated.
- Higher education on the ballot
- Did the Department Drop the Ball?
- Reaction to three states' proposals for tuition-free community college
- New report calls for income-based repayment system that operates like payroll taxes
- FBI Scrutiny of Aid Applications
- Limited Education Behind Bars
- Professors Without Pay
- When Threats Are Like Spam
Search for Jobs