It's a new month, and therefore time for a new edition of Inside Higher Ed's Cartoon Caption Contest -- the last of 2013.
Suggest a caption for this month's cartoon -- get those creative juices flowing.
Vote for your favorite among the three captions culled by our panel of experts from among the dozens suggested by readers for last month's cartoon -- the top vote getter will be next month's winner.
And read more about the winner of October's contest, Brian Halloran. He doesn't work in higher education, but the recent college graduate reads Inside Higher Ed, he says, because "the site is a great tool for information to better educate myself about my career and the challenging issues young adults similar to me are facing."
- Weigh In Now -- May's Cartoon Caption Contest
- Two Full Years of Our Cartoon Caption Contest
- The First Cartoon Contest of 2015
- Council of American Studies Association backs boycott of Israeli universities
- Caption Contest No. 2: October's Cartoon
- Cartoon Caption Contest, August Edition
- Cartoon Caption Contest Turns 1 Year Old
- Play Our Cartoon Caption Contest
Search for Jobs