It's a new month, and therefore time for a new edition of Inside Higher Ed's Cartoon Caption Contest -- the last of 2013.
Suggest a caption for this month's cartoon -- get those creative juices flowing.
Vote for your favorite among the three captions culled by our panel of experts from among the dozens suggested by readers for last month's cartoon -- the top vote getter will be next month's winner.
And read more about the winner of October's contest, Brian Halloran. He doesn't work in higher education, but the recent college graduate reads Inside Higher Ed, he says, because "the site is a great tool for information to better educate myself about my career and the challenging issues young adults similar to me are facing."
- A Costly Muhammad Cartoon
- It's your thing!: How the European Commission Is Trying to Attract More Women to Science
- Wellesley Women Seethe Over Web Site
- The Little Truths Writing Contest
- Quick Takes: Arrests at TA Rally at NYU, Halifax Community College President Defends Job, Ky. Judge Picks Student Body President
- The Pulse podcast features a report from Bb World 2015
- The Pulse podcast features the history of ... The Pulse podcast
- Pulse podcast discusses highlights of Blackboard annual meeting
Search for Jobs