An article in The New York Times explores the impact of conference realignment on the travel logistics of college athletes. Many teams are traveling much longer distances, resulting in greater time and expense to reach opponents, as conferences no longer are confined to particular regions.
- Return to Regional Play
- The Great Conference Confusion
- NCAA Division I rules would ease recruiting restrictions
- They Chose Division II, but Why?
- Essay urges reforms in how college sports programs recruit athletes
- Universities spend more on athletics per athlete than on academics per student, report finds
- Postseason Blues
- 'Integrating the Gridiron'
Search for Jobs