An article in The New York Times explores the impact of conference realignment on the travel logistics of college athletes. Many teams are traveling much longer distances, resulting in greater time and expense to reach opponents, as conferences no longer are confined to particular regions.
- interview with Tim Lacy on 'The Dream of a Democratic Culture: Mortimer J. Adler and the Great Books Idea'
- Second history group backs idea of embargoes on dissertations
- Duke to Add Women's Sports, Athletic Scholarships
- Essay on incentives and training for teaching online
- Native American Studies Group Joins Israel Boycott
- American Bar Association approves experimental hybrid J.D. program
- Santa Clara U. faculty object to change in health plans to deny abortion coverage
- Apollo Buys Australian Online College
Search for Jobs