- Prom Party Crashes Law Study
- Quick Takes: Contentious Search Collapses at Monroe CC, More Charges at WVU, Turning Their Backs on Schlafly, Baylor President's Future, Political Scientists Reconsider Site of Meeting, Rosemont Considers Admitting Men, RPI Extends Aid, Guns at Calvin
- Sorting Out Alumni Affairs
- Southern Cal Lays Claim to Logo
- Chicago State again seeks changes in highly critical faculty blog
Baylor University has escalated its longstanding fight with the Baylor Alumni Association, suing the group last week to force it to stop using the Baylor name and trademarks, The Waco Tribune-Herald reported. The university cut ties to the alumni group in 2009 and a deal that would have turned the association's alumni outreach efforts over to the university fell apart in September. The lawsuit seeks to limit the association's role to providing financial aid to students and to stop it from using the institution's name.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories