On the latest edition of "This Week," Inside Higher Ed's news podcast, Shapri D. LoMaglio of the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities and Campus Pride's Shane Windmeyer joined Inside Higher Ed Editor Scott Jaschik and the moderator Casey Green to discuss efforts by religious institutions to seek exemptions from key federal civil rights laws; also, the constitutional scholar Rodney A. Smolla analyzed a federal appeals court's ruling last week upholding the University of Texas at Austin's consideration of race in admissions.
- Constitutional and Unwise
- The Pulse podcast features the history of ... The Pulse podcast
- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- The Pulse podcast discusses use of Citrix tools in higher education
- The Pulse podcast features interview with Mark Strassman about Blackboard Ultra
- The Pulse podcast features a report from Bb World 2015
- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
- The Pulse podcast: Interview with Sonic Foundry's Sean Brown
Search for Jobs