Matthew Healey, a freshman at Miami University, appears to be the fourth student to have died from H1N1 complications during this academic year. The Boston Globe reported that Healey, who is from Massachusetts, and his three roommates all contracted H1N1, but that the roommates recovered quickly.
- 2 Student Deaths Linked to H1N1
- Summer Flu, Fall Headaches?
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- The Flu Waiting Game
- Preparing for an unusually severe flu season, colleges draw on lessons from H1N1 pandemic
- Quick Takes: Western Oregon and Faculty Reach Accord, War and Vandalism at Holy Cross, New Jersey's 'Patronage Pit,' the Other Final Four
- Federal scrutiny of campus sexual assaults spills into the states
- Old Friends
Search for Jobs