A freshman at the University of New Hampshire has set off a debate there over the American flag. The student was ordered to remove one he was flying outside his dormitory window, Foster's Daily Democrat reported. The university says its ban is not on the flag, but on flying or hanging anything out of windows -- a rule needed for safety reasons. The student says there should be an exception for the flag.
- Out-of-State Dreams
- The Limitations of Portfolios
- A Regular Writing Routine
- University Sues Anonymous Blogger, and Student Surfaces
- 'A True Liberal Arts Education'
- A Black Student's Defense of Confederate Flag
- Video of Arrest at Western Ontario Angers Students
- Russia Arrests Historian Studying Stalin Era
Search for Jobs