A freshman at the University of New Hampshire has set off a debate there over the American flag. The student was ordered to remove one he was flying outside his dormitory window, Foster's Daily Democrat reported. The university says its ban is not on the flag, but on flying or hanging anything out of windows -- a rule needed for safety reasons. The student says there should be an exception for the flag.
- Poster Policy Unites Obama and McCain Supporters
- An Open Letter to College of Charleston President Glenn F. McConnell
- Law on Confederate flag in South Carolina could prevent removal of one at Citadel
- Confederate flag causes controversy at Bryn Mawr
- More universities use drones for research, but privacy concerns remain
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories