While the admissions cycle for next fall's enrollments is just getting started, there are signs that public institutions may again be flooded with applications. The California State University System, which on October 1 opened applications for fall 2010 enrollment, reported that it received 111,140 applications through October 15, compared to 62,520 during the similar time period a year ago. All 23 campuses are accepting applications through November 30; at least 12 may stop accepting applications for some or all programs after that date.
- So What Do They Want From Us, Anyway?
- 'How Do You Know?'
- What the Morehouse Man Wears
- Illinois Restores Grants for Low-Income Students
- State Lotteries and College Gambling Bans
- New Football Recruiting Fad: Helicopters
- Israel Plans Endowment to Fight Professorial Brain Drain
- Gallaudet Gets Next President from NTID
Search for Jobs