The University of Manitoba has suspended the gym memberships of 80 students after linking them to a Facebook group that was promoting a fight club meeting in a squash court on the campus, The Winnipeg Free Press reported. The Facebook group has since been deleted.
- Issue of Space, Not Speech
- Lessons of an Academic Vagabond
- Help for Haitian Students
- Local Residents Sue Berkeley Fraternities
- Worries Over Idea of Merging Medical School With Baylor U.
- Debate on Incentive Pay at U. of California Medical Centers
- Academic and Publishing Freedom
- Southern Cal Lays Claim to Logo
Search for Jobs