The University of Manitoba has suspended the gym memberships of 80 students after linking them to a Facebook group that was promoting a fight club meeting in a squash court on the campus, The Winnipeg Free Press reported. The Facebook group has since been deleted.
- Not So Politically Incorrect
- Anti-Bias Rules Upheld
- Professors Are People too – Who Knew?
- Quick Takes: Judge Rejects Anti-Evolution Suit Against Berkeley, $200M to Columbia for Neuroscience, $200M to NYU for Ancient World, Soccer Deal for Rowan, Maine Calls Off Merger, Stem Cell Researcher Fired, Improving Job Market for New Grads
- Quick Takes: Shooting Victim Costumes, Threats at Loyola Marymount and Northern Illinois, Duke Aid Plan, Board Shift at St. Thomas, Quest for Donors Ends Tradition, Gun-Free Rooms at Utah, Transitions at Madison and Texas A
- Online Quicksand
- Beyond the Lab or Library: On CVs, Networking and Politics
- Frenemies on Facebook
Search for Jobs