Residents of college towns complain all the time about students whose parties keep them up or leave messes in the neighborhood. Some Berkeley residents have gone a step further, and they are suing more than 70 fraternities and property owners in the area near the University of California at Berkeley, saying that the actions of those living in the houses make it impossible for others to live in the area, The Contra Costa Times reported.
- The Liberty Bell is Cracked: Toss It Out
- Building Up College Towns
- Last Call for Blue Phones?
- Quinnipiac president criticized after showing up at loud student party
- Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
- Concern Over Housing Costs
- Bomb Threat Closes a Campus
- Quick Takes: 34 Charged in Grade-Buying at Diablo Valley, Daniel Koshland Dies at 87, Changes at Princeton Review, Merrimack Goes SAT-Optional, Interventions for Alcohol Abuse, Reward Offered in Bombing Probe, UK Research Office Looks Abroad
Search for Jobs