Eastfield Collge, in Texas, will let students in its ceramics classes make crosses after all. The college has banned crosses, setting off charges of anti-Christian bias. The college said that the ban wasn't about religion, but about encouraging students to be creative in their work. But facing a threatened lawsuit, the college will allow crosses, The Dallas Morning News reported. Sexually or racially offensive ceramic work will still be banned.
- Too Christian or Too Narrow?
- Beyond 'Drill and Kill'
- College defends professor accused of being anti-Christian
- Reversal on Anti-Gay Bias
- New Programs: Religion, Hospitality, Sustainable Engineering
- No Christianity Please, We're Academics
- Faith and Fairness
- Claremont Lincoln aims to train Christian, Jewish and Muslim clergy
Search for Jobs