A report released today by the Data Quality Campaign assesses progress in state efforts to use longitudinal student-level data to gauge and improve students' progress through the educational system. The report concludes that states have made significant progress in building data systems (with a big financial and policy push from the Obama administration) but far less headway in using the data to change educational practices.
- Policy Progress vs. Protecting Privacy
- Aggressive Plan for State Data Systems
- Student Data Systems, Unite!
- Another Way on Unit Records
- 4 states' project to share data sheds light on college outcomes
- New America report takes aim at private college lobby on student unit record system
- The Graduation Limitation
- College Accountability, From the Left
Search for Jobs