Higher education groups are expressing concerns over the impact on student health centers of parts of proposed regulations to carry out various parts of health care reform legislation passed last year. A letter submitted from the American Council on Education raised concerns about the definitions of student health plans and the impact on self-funded student plans, among other issues. Similar concerns are also being raised by the American College Health Association.
- U.S. says self-funded student health plans meet Obamacare threshold
- Colleges drop low-coverage student health insurance plans to comply with federal rules
- A Future for Student Health Plans?
- Health Care and Higher Ed
- Reform for Student Health Plans
- Penn State announces new health insurance surcharges for smokers, others
- Universities 2030: Learning from the Past to Anticipate the Future
- Keeping Student Health Affordable
Search for Jobs