New Jersey legislators on Thursday approved a plan that would merge most of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey into Rutgers University, and that would form a partnership (though short of a full merger) between Rutgers at Camden and Rowan University, The Star-Ledger reported. Governor Chris Christie has pushed for the changes (and a full merger between Rutgers-Camden and Rowan). but many have questioned the latter proposal in particular.
- New presidents or provosts: CCC HSSU Moorhead Notre Dame Richmond Rochester Tech Rutgers-Camden UMass
- New presidents or provosts: Bastyr Chicago School Mines Motlow Nicholls North Hennepin Oxford Rutgers-Camden Shaw
- Rutgers-Camden law dean asks students to stop talking about women professors' attire in teaching evaluations
- Rutgers president faces controversy on multiple fronts, including athletics
- Quick Takes: Delays for Some TIAA-CREF Account Holders, New Jersey Medical School Faulted for No-Bid Contracts
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories