- Gas drilling research stirs controversies at universities
- SUNY Buffalo disbands controversial center that studied fracking
- U. of Texas System postpones implementation of employee disclosure policy
- Quick Takes: Another Study Calls Profs Liberal, Med School Enrollments Up, Second Koran in Toilet at Pace, Cal State Trustees Cancel Trip, Mass. Aid Plan, Bad Quarter for Phoenix, Career College Chief to Step Down, Progress on European Tech Institute?
- Should Prospective Faculty Disclose Criminal Backgrounds?
Controversial research on hydraulic fracking has ended at Pennsylvania State University, Bloomberg reported. Many have criticized the research because of its support by a pro-fracking research group, and questions about whether there was sufficient disclosure of that tie. The faculty member who did the original research has left the university, and now there is not any faculty member willing to do the research, so the group cannot continue to fund the project at the university.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories