Some university presses are fighting off cuts, but the City University of New York Graduate School of Journalism on Monday announced that it is launching a new academic press. Beginning in 2013, the press will release three to five books a year related to journalism. The press will be operated with OR Books, an independent publisher that focuses on e-books and print-on-demand.
- Essay calling for new skills to be added to liberal arts disciplines
- Tensions simmer between American and international students
- Mexican Police Raid 3 Teachers Colleges
- Citing State's Gambling Law, NCAA Says It Won't Stage Tournaments in N.J.
- New website provides an outlet for victims of academic 'mansplaining'
- Company's skills tests offer glimpse of alternative credentialing
- Justice Dept. Investigates Bridgepoint Admissions Practices
- The Tension Point
Search for Jobs