With the 2012 presidential campaign complete, the campaign for the Obama presidential library (and to raise money for it) has started, Politico reported. The University of Chicago -- where Obama taught and where Michelle Obama worked -- is considered the favorite. But Politico noted that the University of Hawaii is also making a strong push. Obama was born in Hawaii, his parents met at the university and his sister teaches there.
- Essay on what professors can learn from preschool teachers
- Marymount enlists students to "mystery shop" its offices to improve service
- AFT Proposes Universal Test for New Teachers
- Adjuncts from across the Washington region plan to unionize to fight 'market problem'
- Study compares representation and performance of black men, athletes and not
- College cases highlight complexity of same-sex, male-victim sexual assaults
- Survey examines how senior historians view academic careers
- Essay questions the push to put presidential libraries on campuses
Search for Jobs