Pima Community College has been placed on probation by its regional accreditor, the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The college's accreditation woes emerged last month, after a commission site team said it had found a broad range of complex problems at Pima, including concerns about governance and changed admissions policies. The team recommended probation, which the commission approved, notifying the college in a letter earlier this week.
- Pima Community College's deep accreditation crisis
- High-profile problems at highly visible universities get accreditor's attention
- San Francisco isn't only Calif. community college in accreditation meltdown
- Accreditor's new standards raise bar for serving the public
- Brewton-Parker's accreditation restored; woes for Norfolk State and EDMC campuses
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories