Scientists in Russia are objecting to the addition of a theology department at the National Research Nuclear University, in Moscow, RIA Novosti reported. Many researchers see the move as inappropriate at a secular university and inconsistent with the focus on science at the institution. Leaders of the Russian Orthodox Church, however, say that the administration thought of the idea of adding the department, and that it will offer a wide range of programs.
- Christian College Grows Roots Abroad
- New Russian technical university has high aspirations
- New Russian law requiring some NGOs to register as 'foreign agents' seen as chilling
- Guest Post: The Russian Adoption Ban: Severing Hopes, Destroying Futures, and Breaking Hearts
- When Identity Trumps Diversity
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories