Bard College, in New York, has entered into a partnership with Soochow University, in China, to include the establishment of the Bard College Liberal Arts Academy in Soochow University, an undergraduate degree program modeled on Bard’s curriculum. Students who complete the four-year undergraduate program, on Soochow’s campus, would receive bachelor's degrees from both institutions.
Internationally, Bard already awards dual degrees in cooperation with universities in Germany (ECLA of Bard), Kyrgyzstan (the American University of Central Asia), Russia (Smolny College), and the West Bank (Al-Quds University).
- Laying a Liberal Arts Foundation, On Shaky Ground
- Donor dependent Bard College faces the future
- New Era in International Higher Education
- Science for Non-Scientists
- The Liberal Arts, Abroad
- Chinese Offshore Branch Campuses: China's Latest Exports
- Harmonic Mergers
- Amid Russia-U.S. tensions, educational exchanges continue
Search for Jobs