With the traditional-age college population flattening if not shrinking in many parts of the U.S., colleges and universities are under greater pressure than ever before to develop new and different approaches to attracting students. "Strategies for Recruiting Students" is a collection of Inside Higher Ed articles and essays -- in print-on-demand format -- about some of the approaches institutions are taking, and some of the challenges they are facing. Download the booklet here.
This booklet is part of a series of such compilations that Inside Higher Ed is publishing on a range of topics.
On Tuesday, July 8, at 2 p.m., Editors Scott Jaschik and Doug Lederman will lead a free webinar about some of the issues discussed in the booklet. Click here to register or find out more.
- Strategies for Recruiting Students
- Recruiting International Students
- Compilation of Articles on Recruiting International Students
- Hiring Trends in Higher Education
- The Quest for Student Success at Community Colleges
- Educating Nontraditional Students
- Compilation of Articles on Teaching With Technology
- Data, Analytics and Student Learning
Search for Jobs