Let’s go through the Pros and Cons of the Echo for Audiobooks:
- To resume listening the audiobook that I’m reading, all I would have to say is - “Alexa, read my book.”
- Anytime that I’m alone in my house I could use Echo to listen to a book.
- Audiobooks will sound much better with Echo than they do with the built in iPhone speakers.
- Might result in less time with audiobooks via earbuds - averting future hearing loss.
- The Echo is not waterproof - can’t listen in the shower.
- Playing audiobooks through the Echo might cause my wife to kill me.
- Not built for mobile use - may look funny in the car.
- Will have to explain to my wife and kids why audiobooks on the Echo are better than audiobooks using computer speakers.
How would you add to these lists?