What's New at University of Venus? 31 March 3012
April 1, 2012 - 12:23pm
What’s New at UVenus:
- If you missed the recent #femlead Twitter chat on Mentorship, led by Brenda Bethman, you can find the transcript here.
What’s New With Our Writers:
- Ana Dinescu contributed with the chapter “The Balkans and Caucasus: The Limits of the Comparative Perspective”, pp. 226-239, to The Balkans and Caucasus:Parallel Processes on the Opposite Side of the Black Sea, ed. By Ivan Biliarsky,Ovidiu Cristea and Anca Oroveanu, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2012
- Janni Aragon gave a presentation about Internationalization to the University Human Rights Committees. Janni also reviewed an article for the Asia Pacific Education Review.
Our Writers At Other Blogs:
- Elizabeth Lewis Pardoe offers a visual meditation on Spring Breaks.
- Janni Aragon blogged about blogging assignments and collegiality
- Melonie Fullick wrote about the uses of Twitter for academic networking and support, at Speculative Diction blog.
- Lee Skallerup Bessette participated in this year’s Day of Digital Humanities. You can read all of her posts here. She would also like you to check out the work of one of her very talented peer-driven learning student groups: Human Nature.
- Jo VanEvery will moderate our next #femlead chat on Twitter. April 10, 2012 at 2pm EST. The topic will be Sponsorship.
- Tomorrow, Monday April 2, will be the first #dayofhighered. Please write, talk, take pictures, and share what your day is really like as a higher education professional.
Search for Jobs
Long Beach, CA
Boca Raton, FL
Elk Grove, CA
Located in Wilson, North Carolina , Barton College is an academic community of approximately 1,130 students and 200 faculty and staff. Nationally...
Mission Statement Husson is a private institution of post-secondary education offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in business, health,...