More than 200 institutions seeking support on active learning initiatives will have help over the next four years from a network of 12 digital learning organizations, with $13.5 million in funding provided by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
The Every Learner Everywhere network, first established in 2017, will offer individualized coaching as well as written resources and other implementation assistance. Institutions in Ohio, Florida and Texas will receive the first round of support this year. Inside Higher Ed published an article this week detailing the effort's potential impact on community colleges and racial equity.
Participating organizations include:
- Achieving the Dream
- Association of Chief Academic Officers
- Association of Public and Land-grant Universities
- Digital Learning Research Network
- Digital Promise
- Intentional Futures
- Online Learning Consortium
- SXSW EDU
- Tyton Partners
- WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies