- New presidents provosts: berea cuesta dillard emu kennedy-king nicc
- New Presidents or Provosts: Cabrini College, College of Mount Saint Joseph, Elmhurst College, Erie CC, U. of Hartford, U. of Wisconsin La Crosse
- New presidents or provosts: Allied Brockport EMCC Golden Gate Hocking IIT Mansfield North Dakota Samford UMass
- New presidents or provosts: Aims Alberta Jacksonville Morrisville MSU-Billings Redlands Simpson West Indies Westminster Worthington-Scranton
- University presidents work to increase recognizability with alumni
New Presidents or Provosts: Berea College, Cal Poly-San Luis Obispo, Fielding Graduate U., Northeast Iowa CC, Skagit Valley College
October 27, 2011
- Kathleen Enz Finken, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, has been named provost at California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo.
- Thomas Keegan, president of Peninsula College, in Washington, has been selected as president of Skagit Valley College, also in Washington.
- Lyle D. Roelofs, provost and dean of the faculty and professor of physics at Colgate University, in New York, has been chosen as president of Berea College, in Kentucky.
- Katrina Rogers, associate dean in organizational development and director of the Institute for Social Innovation at Fielding Graduate University, in California, has been promoted to provost there.
- Liang Chee Wee, interim president of Northeast Iowa Community College, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
Search for Jobs
New Wilmington, PA
San Francisco, CA
East Peoria, IL
Working at Vanderbilt Vanderbilt is a world renowned university and medical center because of the innovation, work ethic and collegiality of over...
The MiraCosta Community College District is one of California’s 112 public community colleges and is fully accredited by the Western Association of...