- New presidents provosts: berea cuesta dillard emu kennedy-king nicc
- New Presidents or Provosts: Cabrini College, College of Mount Saint Joseph, Elmhurst College, Erie CC, U. of Hartford, U. of Wisconsin La Crosse
- New presidents provosts: Bowling Green Joliet MSPP Northampton SUNYIT Missouri
- New Presidents or Provosts: California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo, Mississippi Gulf Coast CC, Southeastern U., U. of Connecticut, U. of Scranton, U. of Vermont
- New Presidents or Provosts: California Polytechnic State U., Contra Costa College, Gateway Community
New Presidents or Provosts: Berea College, Cal Poly-San Luis Obispo, Fielding Graduate U., Northeast Iowa CC, Skagit Valley College
October 27, 2011
- Kathleen Enz Finken, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, has been named provost at California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo.
- Thomas Keegan, president of Peninsula College, in Washington, has been selected as president of Skagit Valley College, also in Washington.
- Lyle D. Roelofs, provost and dean of the faculty and professor of physics at Colgate University, in New York, has been chosen as president of Berea College, in Kentucky.
- Katrina Rogers, associate dean in organizational development and director of the Institute for Social Innovation at Fielding Graduate University, in California, has been promoted to provost there.
- Liang Chee Wee, interim president of Northeast Iowa Community College, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
Search for Jobs
Bunker Hill Community College (BHCC) is a multi-campus urban institution, its main campus situated in the historic Charlestown neighborhood of Boston...
Chamberlain College of Nursing has a 125-year history of preparing extraordinary nursing graduates. Our roots go back to the Deaconess tradition of...