- New Presidents or Provosts: Asheville-Buncombe Technical CC, Broome CC, Higher Colleges of Technology, Maryville College, Pacific Oaks College, Singapore U. of Technology and Design, Southeastern Oklahoma State U.
- New Presidents Provosts
- New Presidents or Provosts: Chaminade U., Columbus State U., Eastern Shore CC, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, Harper College, Saint Joseph's College (Ind.), U. of Dayton
- New Presidents or Provosts: Maysville Tech
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bunker Hill CC, Clark U., Creighton U., Emerson College, Kaplan U.
New Presidents or Provosts: Chemeketa CC-Yamhill Valley, Jefferson Davis CC, Jones International U., Montana State U.-Northern, Saint Joseph's U., Santa Rosa Junior College
December 21, 2011
- Daniel A. Bain, president of Independence Community College, in Kansas, has been chosen as president of Jefferson Davis Community College, in Alabama.
- Frank Chong, deputy assistant secretary for community colleges at the U.S. Department of Education, has been named president/superintendent of Santa Rosa Junior College, in California.
- Richard Cox, chief operating officer at Jones International University, in Colorado, has been promoted to president there.
- The Rev. C. Kevin Gillespie, associate provost for University Centers of Excellence at Loyola University Chicago, has been named president of Saint Joseph's University, in Pennsylvania.
- Patrick Lanning, vice president and chief academic officer at Chemeketa Community College, in Oregon, has been selected as president of the college's Yamhill Valley campus.
- James Limbaugh, vice president for strategy, planning and policy at Angelo State University, in Texas, has been appointed chancellor of Montana State University-Northern.
Search for Jobs
Wichita Falls, TX
Ann Arbor, MI
Texas State University is a doctoral-granting Emerging Research University located in the burgeoning Austin-San Antonio corridor, the largest campus...
The mission of the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine (WVSOM) is to educate students from diverse backgrounds as lifelong learners in...