- New Presidents or Provosts: California Polytechnic State U., Contra Costa College, Gateway Community
- New Presidents or Provosts: Averett U., Cedarville U., Howard U., North Iowa Area CC, Portland State U., U. of Florida, U. of South Dakota, Vanderbilt U., Wayne State U.
- New presidents or provosts: Adelphi Cottey FAMU Pierce St. Cloud UNO Zane
- New presidents provosts Cuyahoga Danville Fort Valley Grove City NJIT Roxbury UC Irvine
- New presidents or provosts: Alamance Antioch Berkeley Bronx King's Mesalands Stark Maine Missouri
New Presidents or Provosts: Bowling Green State U., Joliet Junior College, Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology, Northampton CC (Pa.), SUNY Institute of Technology, U. of Missouri System
January 25, 2012
- Debra Daniels, president of San Bernardino Valley College, in California, has been chosen as president of Joliet Junior College, in Illinois.
- William E. Durgin, provost and vice president for academic affairs at California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo, has been named provost at the State University of New York Institute of Technology.
- Mark Erickson, president of Wittenberg University, in Ohio, has been selected as president of Northampton Community College, in Pennsylvania.
- Dan King, vice president for academic affairs at Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology, has been promoted to provost there.
- Rodney Rogers, interim senior vice president for academic affairs at Bowling Green State University, in Ohio, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Timothy M. Wolfe, North American president of Novell, has been selected as president of the University of Missouri System.
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Success by Degrees GSU is an “island of excellence,” according to Dr. Martha J. Kanter, Under Secretary of the United States Department of Education...
Since its inception in 1967, College of DuPage has matured into something very special. It's a community college with far-reaching impact. We're...