January 25, 2012
- Debra Daniels, president of San Bernardino Valley College, in California, has been chosen as president of Joliet Junior College, in Illinois.
- William E. Durgin, provost and vice president for academic affairs at California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo, has been named provost at the State University of New York Institute of Technology.
- Mark Erickson, president of Wittenberg University, in Ohio, has been selected as president of Northampton Community College, in Pennsylvania.
- Dan King, vice president for academic affairs at Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology, has been promoted to provost there.
- Rodney Rogers, interim senior vice president for academic affairs at Bowling Green State University, in Ohio, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Timothy M. Wolfe, North American president of Novell, has been selected as president of the University of Missouri System.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading