- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
- The Pulse podcast features the history of ... The Pulse podcast
- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
- The Pulse podcast: Interview with Sonic Foundry's Sean Brown
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
- Pulse podcast discusses Seton Hill U's iPad experiment
- Pulse podcast examines Blackboard Analytics for Learn
The Pulse: Interview With David Yaskin
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features a conversation with David Yaskin, CEO and founder of Starfish Retention Solutions.
In the conversation with Rodney B. Murray, the host of The Pulse, Yaskin discusses how the company's student success and retention platform allows faculty and staff members to collaborate to help keep students on track academically, and lets administrators keep tabs on their return on investment.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Find out more here.
Search for Jobs