April 20, 2012
- Mike Bower, president of Lake Region State College, in North Dakota, has been selected as president of Owens Community College, in Ohio.
- Helen F. Giles-Gee, president of Keene State College, in New Hampshire, has been chosen as president of University of the Sciences, in Pennsylvania.
- J. Derek Halvorson, president of Providence Christian College, in California, has been appointed as president of Covenant College, in Georgia.
- Thomas W. Krise, dean of the college at the University of the Pacific, in California, has been selected as president of Pacific Lutheran University, in Washington.
- Marc Manganaro, dean of the College of Arts and Sciences and a professor of English at Gonzaga University, in Washington, has been named provost and vice president for academic affairs at Loyola University in New Orleans.
- Zach P. Messitte, dean of the College of International Studies at the University of Oklahoma, has been appointed as president of Ripon College, in Wisconsin.
- Felice Nudelman, executive director of education for The New York Times Company, has been named chancellor of Antioch University, in Ohio.
- Tim Perrin, vice dean of Pepperdine University School of Law, in California, has been chosen as president of Lubbock Christian University, in Texas.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
- New presidents or provosts: Capital EMU Geneva HPU Marist National Stanford Utica Wm Jewell
- New presidents or provosts: Albany Antioch Delaware Fort Valley Santa Monica Southern Mississippi SEMU Spartanburg Texas State Wooster
- New presidents or provosts: Caldwell Clatsop Duluth Edinboro North Idaho Pacific Queensland RIT Kosovo UALR
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading