April 24, 2012
- Royce H. (Hank) Dasinger, chief of academic affairs for Air University, in Alabama, has been chosen as president of J.F. Ingram State Technical College.
- Michael A. Grandillo, vice president for development and public affairs and adjunct instructor of political science at Tiffin University, in Ohio, has been appointed president of Lakeland College, in Wisconsin.
- Laura Huenneke, vice president for research at Northern Arizona University, has been promoted to provost and vice president for academic affairs there.
- Brian Levin-Stankevich, chancellor of the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, has been named president of Westminster College, in Utah.
- Dawn Lindsay, president of Glendale Community College, in California, has been chosen as president of Anne Arundel Community College, in Maryland.
- Luke Robins, chancellor of Louisiana Delta Community College, has been selected as president of Peninsula College, in Washington.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading