- New presidents or provosts: Antioch Colby Everest Phoenix Lakeland Laurel Nicholls State Syracuse
- New presidents or provosts: Anne Arundel Bethune-Cookman Central Penn East London UC-Riverside UCL Wallace State
- New presidents provosts Honolulu Iowa State Minn. State Tech Patrick Henry Pima RPI USM
- New presidents or provosts: Dutchess Fla. Poly Hill Maine NAU NVCC Riverside WVU
- New Presidents or Provosts: Ashland Central Mesa MIT Maryland NMU Swinburne
New Presidents or Provosts: Anne Arundel CC, J.F. Ingram Technical College, Lakeland College, Northern Arizona U., Peninsula College, Westminster College (Utah)
April 24, 2012
- Royce H. (Hank) Dasinger, chief of academic affairs for Air University, in Alabama, has been chosen as president of J.F. Ingram State Technical College.
- Michael A. Grandillo, vice president for development and public affairs and adjunct instructor of political science at Tiffin University, in Ohio, has been appointed president of Lakeland College, in Wisconsin.
- Laura Huenneke, vice president for research at Northern Arizona University, has been promoted to provost and vice president for academic affairs there.
- Brian Levin-Stankevich, chancellor of the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, has been named president of Westminster College, in Utah.
- Dawn Lindsay, president of Glendale Community College, in California, has been chosen as president of Anne Arundel Community College, in Maryland.
- Luke Robins, chancellor of Louisiana Delta Community College, has been selected as president of Peninsula College, in Washington.
Search for Jobs
Kalamazoo Twp, MI
As one of the nation's leading liberal arts colleges, Denison offers an authentic education in the fine arts, humanities, natural sciences, and...
Leadership and Innovation Life Chiropractic College West, which offers a Doctor of Chiropractic degree, is internationally recognized for leadership...