- New presidents or provosts: Antioch Colby Everest Phoenix Lakeland Laurel Nicholls State Syracuse
- New presidents or provosts: Anne Arundel Bethune-Cookman Central Penn East London UC-Riverside UCL Wallace State
- New presidents provosts Honolulu Iowa State Minn. State Tech Patrick Henry Pima RPI USM
- New presidents or provosts: Dutchess Fla. Poly Hill Maine NAU NVCC Riverside WVU
- New Presidents or Provosts: Ashland Central Mesa MIT Maryland NMU Swinburne
New Presidents or Provosts: Anne Arundel CC, J.F. Ingram Technical College, Lakeland College, Northern Arizona U., Peninsula College, Westminster College (Utah)
April 24, 2012
- Royce H. (Hank) Dasinger, chief of academic affairs for Air University, in Alabama, has been chosen as president of J.F. Ingram State Technical College.
- Michael A. Grandillo, vice president for development and public affairs and adjunct instructor of political science at Tiffin University, in Ohio, has been appointed president of Lakeland College, in Wisconsin.
- Laura Huenneke, vice president for research at Northern Arizona University, has been promoted to provost and vice president for academic affairs there.
- Brian Levin-Stankevich, chancellor of the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, has been named president of Westminster College, in Utah.
- Dawn Lindsay, president of Glendale Community College, in California, has been chosen as president of Anne Arundel Community College, in Maryland.
- Luke Robins, chancellor of Louisiana Delta Community College, has been selected as president of Peninsula College, in Washington.
Search for Jobs
Incline Village, NV
Tri-Cou nty Technical College is a public, two-year community college dedicated to serving as a catalyst for the economic and lifelong development of...
Today, CCC&TI offers hundreds of day and evening courses as well as online courses designed to fit any schedule or lifestyle. Students may choose...