- New Presidents or Provosts: American U. in Cairo, Cornish College of the Arts, Edmonds CC, Georgia Southern U., Methodist U., Tufts U., Vermont Technical College
- New presidents provosts Antioch Covenant Loyola New Orleans, Lubbock Owens Pacific Lutheran Ripon USciences
- New Presidents or Provosts: Azusa Pacific U., Barton College, Meredith College, Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College, Saint Paul College (Minn.), U. of Washington Tacoma, Virginia Commonwealth U., Wagner College, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- New Presidents or Provosts: CUNY Graduate Center, Nouveau U., Santa Clara U., Seattle Community Colleges, U. of the Arts
- New Presidents or Provosts: Goddard College, Indiana U.-Kokomo, Indiana U. Northwest, Modesto Junior College, Mount Ida College, Pittsburg State U., St. Norbert College, U. of Kansas
- New Presidents or Provosts: Harrisburg Area CC, Hawai'i Pacific U., Stevens Institute of Technology, U. of the Arts, Wayne State U., Western Illinois U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Antioch University McGregor, Coker College, Coleman College for Health Sciences, MacArthur Foundation, West Virginia U.
- New presidents or provosts: DMACC FIU Iona North Seattle Phoenix Trinity Western Cape
New Presidents or Provosts: Folsom Lake College, Georgetown U., Mount Ida College, Rend Lake College, Seattle Pacific U., Slippery Rock U.
May 1, 2012
- Barry Brown, provost, professor and former acting president of Suffolk University, in Massachusetts, has been selected as president of Mount Ida College, also in Massachusetts.
- Robert M. Groves, director of the U.S. Census Bureau, in Washington, D.C., has been named provost of Georgetown University, also in Washington, D.C.
- Daniel J. Martin, president of Mount Vernon Nazarene University, in Ohio, has been chosen as president of Seattle Pacific University, in Washington.
- Cheryl Joy Norton, former president of Southern Connecticut State University and a senior fellow at the American Association of State Colleges and Universities, has been appointed as president of Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania.
- Rachel Rosenthal, assistant superintendent/vice president of instruction at Sierra College, in California, has been chosen as president of Folsom Lake College, also in California.
- Terry Wilkerson, chair of the Applied Science and Technology Division at Rend Lake College in Illinois, has been promoted to president there.
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
United Arab Emirates
Texas State University is a doctoral-granting Emerging Research University located in the burgeoning Austin-San Antonio corridor, the largest campus...
The mission of Pierpont Community & Technical College is to provide opportunities for learning, training, and further education that enrich the...