May 17, 2012
- Mohamed Yousef Hasan Baniyas, vice provost for medical sciences and dean of medicine at United Arab Emirates University, in the UAE, has been promoted to provost there.
- Leonard Colelli, dean of the Eberly College of Science and Technology at California University of Pennsylvania, has been chosen as campus provost of Potomac State College of West Virginia University.
- Mark A. Curtis, vice president of academic and student affairs at Alpena Community College, in Michigan, has been selected as president of Great Basin College, in Nevada.
- Pradeep K. Khosla, dean of the College of Engineering at Carnegie Mellon University, has been named chancellor of the University of California at San Diego.
- Geoffrey Orsak, dean of the Bobby B. Lyle School of Engineering at Southern Methodist University, in Texas, has been chosen as president of the University of Tulsa, in Oklahoma.
- Bart J. Patterson, interim president of Nevada State College, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- Dan Weiss, president of Lafayette College, in Pennsylvania, has been appointed as president of Haverford College, also in Pennsylvania.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading