- Janel Curry, Byker Chair in Christian Perspectives on Political, Social, and Economic Thought at Calvin College, in Michigan, has been appointed as provost at Gordon College, in Massachusetts.
- William M. B. Fleming Jr., interim president and vice president for development at Palm Beach Atlantic University, in Florida, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Sandra J. Jordan, provost and vice president for academic affairs at Georgia College & State University, has been chosen as chancellor of the University of South Carolina at Aiken.
- Virinder K. Moudgil, provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Oakland University, in Michigan, has been named president of Lawrence Technological University, also in Michigan.
- Philip Oldham, provost and senior vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, has been selected as president of Tennessee Technological University.
- José M. Ortiz, superintendent/president of Allan Hancock College, in California, has been appointed as chancellor of the Peralta Community College District, also in California.
(Note: This article has been updated from an earlier version to correct Philip Oldham's new title.)